Monday, August 17, 2009

Using your blog to document events

Many blogs are used by people to report on events that happen in their neighborhoods and communities, especially events that are not covered by the mainstream news media. This week, you are to report on an event/occurrence that happens in your community that you believe is news-worthy. We often talk about the ICE Raids, gang shootings, etc. - now we're going to publish it as news to the world! Report on your event by this Friday and be prepared to present it to the class! Also, look at Juan's blog for an example of reporting on a community event.

6 comments:

Teresa Villegas said...

Dawn i kind of need a little help on this i really want to work on it so can u give me a little clue how to do this please thank you.

Eboni y Yesenia said...

read what i have in my blogger please!

work time said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAwn! im done with Elisa Guerreros report from channel 10 KUSI thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn..I finished it but i went more far and for more information i called San Diego police department and asked fo the case and they gave me a number to call but i cant only call tomorrow in the morning so imma try to put more info 2morrow ok

love Ana

**Annette Mojica** said...

Dawn I did the assignment but I dont know if I did it right!! let me know what up!!! love yaaa

Alondra's blog said...

hey, Dawn I'm sorry I finished late but I forgot that I had to do it but at lease I finish.