Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the genius revolution . . .

good morning mujeres!!

as i will be out today, please complete the assignments as discussed with deanna, and as posted here. please complete all your work and post it on your blog for me to review this evening (please respond to this blog to let me know you finished your assignment)!! also, make sure that you guys are EXTRA perfect for queen deanna!!

also, if you finish your DOL sentences early, visit the new york times website and search for the following headline - Castro has resigned as president of Cuba . . . very interesting what will happen next . . . “I am not saying goodbye to you,” he wrote. “I only wish to fight as a soldier of ideas.” . . . we'll discuss tomorrow!

i hope you all had a wonderful weekend, i miss you and will see you manana!
d.

5 comments:

Oh so Harmony said...

Dawn I'm done...Can you please check it?


Love Ya!!!!

lovelytanya said...

HEY DAWN IM DONE WITH MY WORK FOR FEBRUARY 19 2007!!!!

lovelytanya said...

hey dawn can you let me know whats wrong with my plato cuz the password that you gave me doesnt work...THANKS BESOS.....

Eboni y Yesenia said...

sence yesterday i had my revolution prject please cheick my blogger.

Anonymous said...

DAWN I FINISHED MY REVOLUTION YESTURDAY CAN U CHECK IT PLEASE