Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Exam Essay Paragraph

Compose a paragraph describing the ways in which you will institute a healthier lifestyle for yourself and your child.  Please be SPECIFIC!  You can use the notes from all of the nutrition classes, and make sure to include changed behaviors (ie: specific habits you've changed or modified).  The paragraph should be about half a page, including a topic statement, with clear supporting sentences and concluding sentence.  As always, use all the academic spelling, grammar and punctuation. 

6 comments:

Teresa Villegas said...

I FINISHED CHIKA

diane said...

I'm done

Jahzeel said...

done

Diana said...

I finished both the health one and the one for my goals.

Marilleny said...

Hey down Im finally done...

Angelina said...

I didnt finish but i post it anyways